Looking to re-energize your innovation and creativity? Join us on October 30th as we transform to Recharge: Continuing Education for Library Leaders at our first Unconference. You’ll participate in hands-on learning activities, hear from innovators in the field, and be inspired by keynote speaker, Beck Tench, an educator, designer, and technologist. This isn’t your average unconference. Be prepared to move, explore, discuss, and have fun!
To Recharge, participants will:
- Rethink space, physical, mental and personal
- Transcend barriers to collaboration
- Engage in active learning
- Expand creative networks
- Explore new, inspiring ideas
Activities will include:
- Keynote presentation and learning experience with Beck Tench
- Experiential learning activity to expand your communication and creativity
- Power presentations from library leaders
- Opportunities to connect and share with your library community
Date: Friday, October 30, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Cost: FREE Sponsored by H.W. Wilson, Gale Cengage Learning and TBS. Optional $10 boxed lunch from Panera. Beverages are not included.
Location: Gail Borden Public Library.