Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Are you ready to take the next step in your library career? Does that new job sound like the perfect fit for you? Are you ready to explore new opportunities altogether?
In this program you will hear from job career and library professionals on what it takes to ace your next interview. You’ll learn how to prepare for the interview, build your confidence in highlighting the skills you already have and craft your interview answers to ensure that you will stand out in your next interview.
This is the first program in a new series developed by the Recharge Committee on Leveling Up your career.
- Brittany Coleman, Info Services Librarian at the Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- Members of the Recharge Committee
- Program recording
- Program slides
- How To Use the STAR Interview Response Technique
- Guide to Pre-screening Interview Questions
- Tips for Interviewing While Dining
This event is intended for library staff, library professionals, and library school students.